Established in 2015, Teemazing is a young enterprise operating in the field of cross-border E-Commerce in the US & EU markets. After more than four years of operation, with a team of highly selected A+ personnel both in attitude and working skills, TMZ is gradually building its own competitive brands in the international market with hundreds of thousands of orders sold every year.
At TMZ, we are doing our utmost to overcome our limits & get better every day. Here, we work hard, play hard, compete fairly, and completely say no to office politics so as to achieve our ultimate goal: building a successful Vietnamese e-commerce company on the international market.
In response to the need for rapid growth in the future, we are looking for a vibrant and talented Customer Service Agent to join our CS team. You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service and sales support for stores, in-store customers, and online customers, providing a quick and satisfactory resolution to all customer service issues. This includes addressing questions related to store policy/procedure/operation, online order status, merchandise features & use, and uncovering customers’ needs to facilitate online customer upsell.
1. What will you do?
- Responsible for providing superior support to customers, partners, and internal teams
- Ensure customers support cases are handled, exceeding expectations in a timely manner within the agreed SLAs
- Working Remotely
- Proficient in English (Especially in Writing Skills with a professional tone)
- Ability and desire to deliver exceptional levels of Customer Service
- The heart and passion for our customers and the ability to exude client satisfaction
- The ability to handle conflict positively and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proven problem-solving and multitasking skills
- Flexible and willing to work at nights and weekends when needed.
- Experienced candidates in the fields of retail, e-commerce, and startup are preferable.
- Minimum IELTS score of 7.0 or equivalent
- Be able to use Help Desk software such as Freshdesk, Zendesk, etc. Otherwise, be proficient in using technology and software is a must
2.3. Working shifts and timeframe
- 2 weeks of the trial period.
- Workingtime: From Monday to Sunday (The actual shift will be arranged by the team leader after the trial period)
- 1 day OFF/week
- The seasonal contract will end on July 31st, 2023
- Competitive salary: $3/hour
- Opportunities to be promoted to full-time agent after the end of the seasonal contract.
- Opportunities to learn and gain more experiences in a company with great potential for future growth
4. Working Environment
- Salary: pay weekly via Paypal
- Dynamic, flexible, and friendly working environment.
- Working with a team full of young and passionate talents.
- Working remotely according to the company’s policy.
5. How to apply
Please send your CV to email: [email protected] – Subject: Apply for CS Agent
Come to TMZ to experience a young, happy, passionate working environment. Email to apply today!
Curious about Teemazing?
? Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lifeatTMZ
? Website: https://teemazing.com/