Place: Tầng 2, B&T Building, Số 3 Ngõ 120 Trường Chinh, Hà Nội
Established in August 2015, Teemazing (TMZ) is a young enterprise operating in the field of cross-border E-Commerce towards the US & EU market. After more than six years of operation, with a team of highly selected A+ personnel both in attitude and working skills, We are gradually building our own competitive brands in the international market with millions of orders sold every year.
At TMZ, we are doing our utmost to overcome our limits & get better every day. Here, we work hard, play hard, compete fairly, and completely say no to office politics so as to achieve our ultimate goal: building a successful Vietnamese e-commerce company on the international market.
In response to the needs of rapid growth in the future, we are looking for a vibrant and talented Marketing Manager to join our team.
Marketing Managers are responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans that align with the company business strategy and growth plan, in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones for https://trendingcustom.com/ and other brands.
In the next 2 years, Marketing Manager will take responsibility for 3 main objectives:
- Increase customer retention rate
- Increase sales from organic traffic channels, promotional events, referral program, partnership development and marketplaces
- Increase brand awareness of our brands
II/ Key Responsibilities
- Develop digital marketing strategies and social media growth strategies to support brand target and sales target
- Develop, implement and execute non-ads traffic channels such as SEO, Email marketing, SMS marketing, Blog, Referral program and Affiliate program (coordinate with internal and external stakeholders)
- Develop, implement and execute performance of partnership program with KOLs and other brands in order to increase brand awareness or sales
- Create and manage loyalty programs
- Create customer journey map, measure and continuously optimize customer experiences at all touch points. In charge of providing excellent shopping experience for customers in order to increase customer’s LTV
- Analyze customer insights, market analysis, market trends in order to find potential growth opportunities (new products/markets/sale channels)
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Determine the effectiveness and impact of current marketing channels. Monitor and optimize accordingly to meet growth goals
- Coordinate with internal teams (Tech, R&D, Performance, Customer Happiness, etc) and external stakeholders
- Report directly to CEO
- For this position, we need someone who takes ownership of their job, has the ability to develop and oversee marketing plans & campaigns, and has a well-organized, hands-on personality with a proven ability to take initiative, work autonomously and solve problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- English proficiency required
- Proven experience in developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Proficiency in online marketing and social media strategy
- Proficiency with social media platforms
- Strong organizational, communication and leadership skills. Have a keen eye for details.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Ability to work cross-functionally and confidently collaborating with product stakeholders and enabling sales.
- Background in SaaS products or marketing to a line of business, or Experience in eCommerce and/or Technology fields is an advantage
- Proficiency with marketing-related softwares such as Google Analytics, Klaviyo, Google Sheets/Excel, etc
- Competitive salary
- 13th-month salary commitment and performance bonus
- Bao Viet Health Care Insurance (after 3-months in the role) & Annual Health Checks
- Opportunities to learn and gain more experiences with great potential for future growth
- Dynamic, flexible, and friendly working environment
- Working with a team full of young and passionate talents
- Boosting your creativity and productivity at work to the highest level at our modern working place
- Flexible working hours, no dress code
- Annual company trip
- Working day: Monday – Friday and 2 Saturday/month
V/ How to apply?
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to our email address: [email protected]
Email subject line: Application for Marketing Manager
Curious about us? Learn more at:
👉 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lifeatTMZ
👉 Website: https://teemazing.com
👉 Email: [email protected]