Place: Tầng 2, B&T Building, Số 3 Ngõ 120 Trường Chinh, Hà Nội
Established in August 2015, Teemazing (TMZ) is a young enterprise operating in the field of cross-border E-Commerce towards the US & EU market. After more than six years of operation, with a team of highly selected A+ personnel both in attitude and working skills, We are gradually building our own competitive brands in the international market with millions of orders sold every year.
At TMZ, we are doing our utmost to overcome our limits & get better every day. Here, we work hard, play hard, compete fairly, and completely say no to office politics so as to achieve our ultimate goal: building a successful Vietnamese e-commerce company on the international market.
In response to the needs of rapid growth, we are looking for a vibrant and talented HR Manager to join our team. In this position, you will oversee all spectrum of HR operations such as recruitment, learning & development, performance management, C&B processes, etc.
I/ Key Responsibilities
C&B and Performance Management.
- Design, develop and review compensation plans and other C&B initiatives that align with the company’s strategic plan and enable the organization to scale effectively on hyper-growth
- Oversee C&B activities: job analysis and evaluation, monthly payroll, social insurance, health insurance, contracts and other paperwork
- Analyze C&B market surveys, benchmark best C&B practices, fine-tune existing HR-related systems and/or propose new initiatives to strengthen company’s market position in attracting, rewarding and retaining talent
- Ensure compensation and benefits standards comply with company policies and/or other regulation or legislation
- Oversee the coordination and implementation of annual performance reviews as well as ensuring employee job satisfaction
Hiring & Recruitment
- Build branding strategy for talent acquisition at all levels including working with top universities and professional networks.
- Analyze and determine human resource needs for short-term, medium-term and long term goals
- Implement a recruitment program to prepare and provide human resources meeting the high demand of hyper-growth.
- Ensure employee onboarding and orientation effectively. Follow up as necessary
Culture & Engagement
- Utilize excellent communication and interpersonal skills; successfully establish and maintain professional relationships and work effectively with all levels of management and employees.
- Develop short-term and long-term programs/ plans for employee engagement and retention plans; build a Culture of Recognition & Reward for performance.
- Be creative in doing internal & external events/activities that align with the company culture
Learning & Development
- Develop a training and learning program for employees at all levels
- Train and develop HR department members and enhance presence by providing value to business outcomes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource related field
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as HR Manager for companies with 100+ employees
- Demonstrated leadership abilities partnering with business leaders in a fast-paced changing operations environment
- Knowledge of HR labor and employment law, and the ability to interpret, apply and articulate this knowledge
- Strong oral, written and presentation communication skills
- Ability to express opinions in a professional manner, strong conflict resolution skills
- Good organizational, planning and follow up skills
- Excellent command of English is a plus
- Background in Tech company with international culture and mindset
- Experience working remotely
- $1000 – $2000 depending on your experience and abilities
- 13th-month salary commitment and performance bonus
- Bao Viet Health Care Insurance (after 3-month in the role)
- Annual Health Checks
- Opportunities to learn and gain more experiences in a company with great potential for future growth
- Dynamic, flexible, and friendly working environment.
- Work with a team full of young and passionate talents.
- Work from home policy (when needed) to stay safe regarding Covid-19
- Participate in team-building activities and annual travels.
IV/ How to apply?
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting job.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to our email address: [email protected]
Email subject line: Application for HR Manager
Curious about us? Learn more at:
👉 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lifeatTMZ
👉 Website: https://teemazing.com
👉 Email: [email protected]